Item # CST00M5
Castelli Short Distance Race Suit - Men's $169.95
Short and sweet.
As its name suggests, the Castelli Men's Short Distance Race Suit caters to sprint and short distance triathlons when a wetsuit isn't necessary and streamlined speed is paramount. The Short Distance Race Suit is stripped down to the bare essentials for faster race times, especially on shorter courses where you don't need pockets or additional bulk getting in your way.
Instadry Speed fabric along the short facilitates speedy swim times, plus it absorbs minimal moisture to keep you comfortable in the bike and run stages. The SpeedFreak Dry water-repellent upper won't retain moisture once you leave the swim, ensuring you're not a sopping-wet mess the minute you transition to the bike stage.
Castelli rounds it out with a minimalist seat pad that takes the sting out of riding without inhibiting motion or soaking up excess moisture, soft-finish armholes that eliminate irritation, plus Giro Air leg gripper elastic for a secure, non-slip fit through all three stages.
- Minimalist triathlon suit for sprint and short courses
- Instadry Speed fabric along short for speedy swim times
- SpeedFreak upper dries quickly to keep you comfortable
- Minimalist seat pad won't inhibit swimming or running
- Soft-finish armholes eliminate irritation and chafing
- Giro Air leg gripper elastic for a secure fit
- 30cm rear-zip opening for easier on and off
View more Men's Tri Suits
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.