You're loathe to abandon your Perfetto jersey as fall winds down, and we understand why. The Perfetto's clean silhouette and incredible ability to shield you from inclement weather while preserving the same freedom of movement as your favorite warm-weather jerseys is enough to make us yearn for cool weather just so we can wear it again. We can't stop winter's imminent arrival, but we can deliver the news that Castelli created a winter cycling jacket modeled after the Perfetto to see you through the colder months. Sharing the same streamlined silhouette and weather resistance as the Perfetto, the Men's Senza 2 Jacket comes equipped with a warmer construction to take you comfortably through the cooler winter months.
The main difference between the Senza and the Perfetto, as we mentioned, is in fabric construction. Gore Windstopper X-Fast fabric anchors the Senza 2, providing resistance to wind, snow, and rain while you're out on the roads, as well as jacket-level warmth when the temperature drops. We'd compare it to a softshell, but that would suggest less freedom of movement than the jacket actually has. Breathable Thermoflex panels at the sides give the Senza 2 its stretchy, adaptable shape, ready to follow you as you change positions in the saddle. Wheel and road spray are kept at bay by the long, extended back hem, while reflective accents throughout the jacket help you stand out to motorists on dim winter days.
- Trade your Perfetto for the Senza 2 in time for winter
- Water- and wind-resistant fabric ideal for cold weather
- Form-fitting silhouette closely matches the body's contours
- Extended rear hem protects against wheel spray
- Three rear pockets provide space for ride fuel
- Reflective accents enhance visibility to motorists
- Recommended for temperatures approaching freezing
View more Men's Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Awesome jacket. Keeps you warm but does not make you hot if it makes sense lol. Keeps body heat in. Have worn in single degrees weather. Just have to layer up. Awesone jacket!
Warm Jacket for cold day
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
Great for temps below 40 degrees F. Kept me very warm on cold winter days. Fits tight so may want to go one size larger.