Item # CST00IK
Castelli Sempre Vest - Men's $129.95
Always a Good Choice.
Vests are an excellent choice in spring and fall to keep your core warm, yet prevent overheating. And while they are great most of the time for these conditions, there are moments when they create a discrepancy between core temps and our arms. That's why Castelli created the Sempre Vest to work in a fairly narrow temperature range of 60 to 68-degrees Fahrenheit to comfortably breathe and regulate temps and in these conditions, this vest is without equal. It's efficient at keeping cool blasts of wind, chilly descents, and drizzle off, yet allows for enough air permeability to keep you well ventilated and dry. The DWR finish keeps splashes and light rain at bay and if the wind dies down, and the sun comes out, the extremely compact size makes it super easy to stash in a jersey pocket. The clean technical look will make you feel fast on the next group ride, urging you to take longer and harder pulls on the front. And when it's time for the coffee shop break, you'll be the sharpest dressed rider in line.
- A weather-resistant vest that adds versatility in spring and fall
- DWR Schermo is a breathable wind and water barrier
- Race fit cut is snug like a jersey
- Two pockets add additional functionality
- Reflective arm holes for visibility on overcast days
- Castelli's Sempre vest is a fundamental shoulder season layer
View more Men's Vests
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.