Item # CST00IJ
Castelli Sempre Jacket - Men's $159.95
Always in Style.
The shoulder seasons can often make it difficult to figure out what to wear on a ride. We obviously want protection from the cold and wind, but would also prefer not having to take a shell on and off if Mother Nature's moody. The Castelli Sempre Jacket is perfect for the cyclist who needs to stay warm and dry while riding on cooler spring and fall days, yet it has design features allowing it to vent and breathe so well, you'll be able to keep this jacket on for the full ride.
The Sempre is extremely lightweight and does an excellent job defending against wind and light precipitation. What makes this jacket unique is Castelli engineered airflow to pass through the jacket so you don't overheat. The DWR Schermo fabric keeps the elements out while the higher air permeability keeps you dry and comfortable even while doing early season efforts or fall 'cross intervals. If the weather does warm up or your efforts overwhelm the jacket, a full-length YKK Vislon zipper dumps heat effectively.
Sempre means always in Italian and Castelli imagines that is how often you will be wearing this jacket. Because of that, the Sempre is form-fitting, clean, and technical with excellent aesthetic appeal. Laser ventilation holes at the collar and rear hem keep the jacket breathable, selective no-sew construction improves the fit and reduces irritation, and covered rear pockets keep essentials secure and further contribute to the clean looks.
Enjoy pure Italian style and comfort on a variety of rides in the Castelli Sempre Jacket.
- An all-day jacket for spring and fall
- Fit accommodates a baselayer while remaining tailored
- Fabric provides light wind- and rain-resistance with warmth
- Drop hem with gripper protects against wheel spray
- Engineered airflow keeps the jacket from trapping heat
- Reflective sleeves help visibility
- Recommended for temperatures into the low-50s to mid-60s fahrenheit
View more Men's Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.