Sanremo RoS Thermosuit
From bitter, blustery days to wet winter mornings, this versatile thermal cycling suit keeps you warm in a wide range of colder conditions. Windproof and water-resistant fabrics protect you from the elements, yet remain breathable so you don't overheat during high-intensity rides. The one-piece design works well for layering, and prevents chilly drafts from passing between the jacket and tights.
The upper portion of the suit is modeled after Castelli's Perfetto RoS Convertible Jacket, providing full windproof protection, excellent breathability, and protection against light rain. There's no insulation, which allows you to use base layers to tailor the level of warmth to match current conditions. For harder workouts or milder temps, you can remove the lower sleeves, replacing them with a lighter-duty arm warmer if desired.
The suit's lower portion is based on one of Castelli's best all-around tights, the Nano Flex Pro 2. The Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric is warm and breathable in dry conditions, but offers protection against light rain and tire spray thanks to carefully engineered nanofibers that encourage water to bead up and roll off the garment, rather than soaking through.
- Thermal cycling suit for cool or cold, dry or wet conditions
- Windproof, water-resistant front panel fends off the elements
- Stretch back panel improves mobility and breathability
- Nano Flex fabric on tights brings warmth and water protection
- Removable sleeves adapts the garment to milder temps
- Taped shoulder seams for extra rain protection
- Zippered opening on side of chest for ventilation
- 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve stores riding essentials
- Progetto X2 Air chamois cushions and supports sit bones
- Reflective lower leg portion to help you be seen