Item # CST00K4
Castelli Sanremo 3.2 Speed Suit - Men's $349.95
Fast in every situation.
The Castelli Sanremo 3.2 Men's Speed Suit gives you the aerodynamics of a skinsuit with the long-mile functionality of the traditional bib shorts and jersey combo. Typically, we see cyclists sporting skinsuits on short criteriums and time trials, but the Sanremo 3.2 adds functionality and pockets to extend its range into the longer distance and endurance events. First conceived in 2010, this speedsuit made everyone, including us, rethink the idea of what kind of riding you could do in a skinsuit.
The top portion of this kit is essentially a jersey designed in the style of the Aero Race 5.1 using Castelli's polyester Velocity Dry fabric. Velocity Dry is a tightly-woven material that helps introduce airflow over your body as you ride. As the name suggests, it also transports moisture and creates a slim, wind-cheating fit. Three full-size rear pockets are typically an anomaly on a skinsuit but its inclusion here provides valuable space for carrying a spare tube, snacks, or even extra gear.
Down below, the lowers are Castelli's much-lauded Free Aero Race Short, designed for aerodynamic efficiency and comfort on your longest rides. Castelli employs a blend of breathable, moisture transferring materials when constructing this lower section of the kit. The proprietary Forza fabric achieves a contoured fit across the quads and provides gentle compression to support working muscles over rough roads and aids in recovery. Dimpled Vortex fabric further facilitates more efficient aerodynamics over large swaths of the shorts along the outer legs and lower back. The leg cuffs, known as Giro Air, are a stretchable mesh-like material that allows for the same secure grip as elastic but is smoother and more evenly-distributed across your legs.
Seating duties are handled by the top-of-the-line Progetto X2 Air chamois. It features a cushiony appointment of multi-density foam optimized for comfort over a double century or 60-minute crit alike without a ton of bulk that can chafe or cause any other discomfort. The four-way stretch outer layer has an anti-odor treatment and soft, micro-denier surface so the last thing you'll have to think or worry about is seated comfort.
- A fast skinsuit that's optimized for road use
- Next-to-skin fit designed for your in-saddle body position
- Plush Progetto X2 Air chamois for multi-hour comfort
- Reflective strips improve visibility in low light
- 3 rear pockets hold everything a traditional jersey would
- Full-length top zip eases getting into and out of the suit and bathroom breaks
View more Men's Skinsuits
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.