To reduce muscle fatigue caused by couch vibrations while you're hanging out, the Castelli Rosso Corsa T-Shirt is made from a cotton/polyester blend with a gentle compression of 150 g/m². OK, that's not real. But the cotton is treated for increased moisture management, just in case that new antiperspirant doesn't live up to its marketing hype while you're watching your favorite rider try to recover from an ill-timed mechanical in the tense closing kilometers of Roubaix.
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Treated for added moisture management
View more Men's Casual Cycling Tops
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I purchased the Black version in Medium. It is just a good looking T-Shirt. It fits snug like a Castelli jersey, so you might want to size-up, but I wear a Medium jersey and the medium shirt fits just fine, if a bit snug.
The fabric is thicker than most t shirts, but I see that as a plus. It's just a good looking, comfortable shirt. I'll get a few more if they go on sale again. Recommended.
Castelli Rosso Corsa T-Shirt
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
Castelli t-shirts are my favorites, good design and good quality.. only thing to keep in mind is they run VERY small.. I am 5.11 / 180lbs and have get XL.