A key accessory.
The cycling world houses widely varied opinions about the necessity of gloves, and while some people can afford to go glove-free, we're firmly in the camp that a couple of little tan lines are a small price to pay for having intact palms should things jump sideways. In addition to their palm-protecting peace of mind, the Castelli Women's Rosso Corsa Pave Gloves add gel padding to minimize pressure points for a boost of long-mile comfort even if the road takes you from Paris to Roubaix.
- Half-finger cycling gloves with an extra dose of padding
- Mesh panels provide cooling ventilation
- Gel inserts reduce road noise and chatter
- Grippy silicone prints glue palms to hoods
- Pull-tabs make for easy removal
View more Women's Short-Finger Cycling Gloves
|7.2 - 8in
(18.4 - 20.3cm)
|8 - 8.7in
(20.3 - 22.2cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22.2 - 24.1cm)
|9.5 - 10.2in
(24.1 - 26cm)
|6.5 - 7.2in
(16.6 - 18.4cm)
|7.2 - 7.9in
(18.4 - 20.2cm)
|7.9 - 8.7in
(20.2 - 22cm)
- How to Measure:
- Measure around the widest part of your hand, excluding the thumb.