Fresh cushion for the miles.
Gloves are one of the most underappreciated pieces of kit. As they quietly withstand miles and miles of riding, we often take them for granted. If you can't remember how old yours are, give your hands fresh cushioning for this summer's upcoming miles with Castelli's Rosso Corsa Pave Glove. Simple and streamlined, this pull-on glove is made with low-profile synthetic fabric complemented by fresh gel padding to help ward off hand fatigue on long rides. Silicone printing promises clean shifts and braking in the cockpit, while the half-finger design lets you breathe.
- Give your hands fresh padding with this low-profile glove
- Perforated synthetic palm wicks moisture as you sweat
- Mesh back ensures consistent ventilation on hot days
- Gel padding along palm absorbs fatiguing road vibrations
- Silicone print on palm improves cockpit dexterity
- Central pull tab makes on/off a breeze