Rosso Corsa Espresso Glove
With the Rosso Corsa Espresso Glove, Castelli's main focus was making the glove easier to get on and off. To do so, the brand sought out high-stretch engineered materials and designed an easy to open cuff. It also identified key hand positions and strategically placed its Castelli Damping System, providing an extra layer of protection for the nerves in the hands and to help reduce road chatter. This addresses the common problem of occasional hand numbness associated with gripping the handlebar for extended periods of time. By mapping key parts of the hand, it's able to create the optimal level of protection shielding you from road vibration while also reducing bulk. Final details include the textured mesh construction and large thumb wipe area making this glove one of our favorites.
- Castelli's classic glove, redesigned and better than ever
- Castelli Damping System improves ride comfort without bulk
- High-stretch cuff allows for easy on and off
- Gel padding and silicone grip improve comfort and control
- Textured mesh fabric breathes and is stretchy