Supportive and stylish.
When your alarm goes off before sunrise for an all-day ride, reach for your most comfortable long-ride kit and complete it with the Rosso Corsa 13 Sock. Featuring the highest cuff in the Rosso Corsa family, this ultralight sock comes with a supportive mesh weave that won't move around and cause blisters when you're miles from home. Its airy, moisture-wicking fibers consistently draw moisture away from your skin to keep your entire foot dry from your warm-up spin to the last climb of the day.
- Tackle your longest rides with dry, comfortable feet
- Meryl Skinlife fibers resist odor while they wick
- Midfoot support strap aims to ward off arch fatigue
- A just-right cuff height for the discerning cyclist
View more Bike Socks
|US Men's shoe
|US Women's shoe
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
Reviews & Community
Classic road socks
This appears to be the new '17 version. New colors and streamlined detail at the top of the cuff. Same great socks.
1. These socks are very thin. Snug around the shin (so they stay up). Highly ventilated along the top of the foot. Nice midfoot support band.
2. Highest quality, top-of-the-line textile, (meryl skinlife) is silver infused so it inhibits bacteria (and thus sock stink). The socks are made in Italy.
3. 13 cm is the most common height seen in the pro peloton.
In very hot weather (>90°), I use Castelli's even more ventilated Free 9s.
Sizing: In my experience, the official Castelli size chart is best. Euro shoe size >45 =XXL.