Why We Like The RoS 2 Shoecover
- An all-around performance shoecover for rides in all conditions
- Polartec Power Stretch Fleece offers warmth and weather protection
- Superior fit with taller cuffs to cover winter riding socks
- Contoured seams offer optimal comfort around the ankle
- Water-resistant zipper prevents rain and moisture from penetrating
- Reflective heel cap enhances visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #CSTZ7E8
- [lining] Polartec Power Stretch fleece
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 25, 2021
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 6' 1"
I live in Wisconsin and have used these with windchills into the 20's and toes didn't get cold I am size 13 U.S., size 47 EU Good quality product
December 2, 2020
Perfect for SF winter
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- 5' 4"
My feet are always frozen, but not anymore! These are perfect for chilly SF mornings and keep my feet nice and warm. SF temperatures vary a lot, so I appreciate that they keep my feet warm in high 30s to low 40s, but also don't make me sweat unbearably when it warms up on the way home to high 40s/low 50s. Relatively easy to get off and on. I also tried to the Estremo, which were great, but just too warm for the variety of temperatures we have in SF.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
October 29, 2020