Item # CST00PK
Castelli Roma Full-Zip Jersey - Men's $119.95
When in Rome.
The thing we love most about the Giro is that the overall GC result isn't often decided until the end of the final stage. On this 2018 edition, the last stage is a circuit race in the country's capital, Rome with 10 loops on an 11.5km circuit. It should be one for the sprinters with teams jostling to get their fast man to the line first, but then again, depending on the overall situation, the GC hopefuls might be in the scrum too. As the official jersey supplier of the 2018 Giro, Castelli creates the Men's Roma Full-Zip Jersey with special graphics to celebrate this final stage.
This jersey is cut in Castelli’s Maratona fit that's a little less snug than racier cuts allowing you to have a little more room to breathe. Three different SITIP fabrics including mesh on the side panels and the laser-cut stretch fabric on the sleeves ensure a comfortable fit and the mesh silicone waistband with Giro 101 graphics keep it in check. The YKK Vislon zipper with the iconic Castelli scorpion zipper pull keeps you comfortable later in the season during the summer months after the Giro is over and we look forward to the other grand tours. Finally, three rear pockets offer plenty of room for carrying everything you need on the longest rides.
- A jersey that celebrates the Giro's final stage
- Regular fit works with a wide variety of body types
- Full-length zipper lets you control the airflow
- Special graphics and details signify the Rome stage
- 3 rear pockets haul food and flat fixing materials
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.