Item # CST00N5
Castelli Ritorno Jersey - Men's $149.95
Return to the basics.
Milder days are on the horizon and so is the need to get in some much-needed base miles. The ideal jersey provides enough warmth for chilly conditions but not so overwhelming that we regret our clothing decision midway up the first long climb. For these days, that you want a versatile jersey and don't want to be hampered with carrying a closet's worth of clothing, don the Ritorno Jersey from Castelli and have your bases covered.
Castelli crafts the Ritorno from its Warmer fabric and its fleecy material next-to-skin blankets you in cozy warmth while the 100% polyester fibers quickly wick away sweat. This is perfect for mixed condition rides where thermal insulation and the ability to transfer moisture are equally important. The extended sleeve length provides great coverage so you don't end up with a gap between the end of the sleeves and your gloves. A full-length front zipper allows for quick ventilation on climbs and is fully covered so the Castelli graphic blazoned across the chest lines up and reads perfectly. On the rear, an elastic waistband keeps the jersey firmly in place and resists riding up while the three rear pockets have ample room for mid-ride snacks and flat fixing gear.
- A thermal jersey for chilly rides
- Insulating fabric provides warmth and wicks sweat
- Extended sleeve length prevents gaps at gloves
- Three rear pockets stow food and gear
- Elastic waist keeps jersey from riding up
View more Men's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.