Merino means quality.
Made from 100% merino wool, Castelli Quindici Soft Socks are the ideal choice for long winter rides in cold and windy conditions. By now you've hopefully learned the merits of wool. A traditional material renowned for its softness, merino wool keeps your feet warm and comfortable while letting moisture evaporate. This breathability is especially important for cyclists, as winter months often mean cramming socks into shoes and shoes into booties. Without a means by which moisture can escape, your feet become colder faster; making wool socks an important cold-weather companion. Wool is also naturally odor-resistant -- a nice bonus. Thanks to a tall 15cm cuff, Castelli Quindici Soft Socks also offer outstanding ankle coverage, so you won't have to worry about a thin strip of exposed skin between your tights and socks.
- Soft and toasty socks for chilly winter rides
- Wool construction traps heat, wicks sweat, dries
- Breathable fibers let sweat escape on the ride
- Fight odors naturally with wool threads
- Tall cuff keeps you covered from icy gaps