Replenish your drawer.
After realizing you can't remember the last time you bought a pair of cycling socks, you also realized you're down to only one matching pair and a peloton worth of orphaned singles. Before this season's training picks up, replenish your collection with the Castelli Quattro 9 Sock. Simple and streamlined, the Quattro's classic design caters to minimalists. It comes with a highly breathable polypropylene construction prepared to keep you dry through sweltering summer weather, as well as a midfoot support band to prevent bunching or shifting fabric from causing blisters.
- Replenish a depleted sock collection with this classic
- Midfoot support band encourages a slip-free fit
- Hightly breathable polypropylene knit keeps your feet dry
- Reinforced cuff stays in-place without pinching
- Classic cuff height lets you hide tan lines when needed
View more Bike Socks
|US Men's shoe
|US Women's shoe
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
Reviews & Community
If you ride in Castelli kit you need to wear Castelli socks. And why not? They make great socks.
These feature more subtle styling than some Castelli socks. And 9 cm is the perfect height. 6 cm is too low -tho this is personal.
All the colors look great. Thin, light, and well ventilated. Made in Italy.
Sizing: The official sizing chart at the Castelli website is best:
Cycling shoe size: 36-39 = S/M
Cycling shoe size: 40-43 = L/XL
Cycling shoe size: 44-47 = 2XL
I wear a size 45.0 in Shimano road shoes. The XXL fit perfect,