The bright side.
You're always the voice of optimism in your ride group, so when the temperatures soar and the clouds disappear, put on the Castelli Protagonista Jersey and convince the group that the heat's not so bad. Light and supple, this jersey comes with a streamlined design that won't overwhelm you with extra details on a sweltering day. Castelli's clean cut and breathable Softlex fabric feels soft against the skin like your favorite broken-in tee, but wicks moisture like the capable synthetic it actually is. Pair hot weather functionality with Castelli's always-impeccable slim fit, and you'll have no trouble keeping spirits high through summer's inferno.
- Stay positive through summer heat in this breathable jersey
- Supple Softlex fabric feels soft against skin as it wicks
- Slim fit tailored for training rides
- Full-length zipper improves ventilation
- Multiple rear pockets house electrolyte-boosting fuel
View more Women's Sleeveless Road Bike Jerseys
Moxie Cycling High Vis Lumenex Layered Tank Jersey - Sleeveless - Women's
Giordana Silverline Tank Top with 360 Shelf Bra - Women's
Castelli Sizing Chart
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Soft, comfortable, great look!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
I was worried about the fit, knowing Castelli sometimes runs small, but it fits great. The color blocking is flattering (I got the pale blue/raspberry/midnight), and the fabric is soft and wicks well.
The back pockets hold everything they need to (tube, patch kit, multi tool, tire irons, chapstick, keys, ID, phone, snacks) without stretching out. I like that the zipper has a protective flap so it doesn't irritate my neck. I also like that there is a zipper on one of the back pockets to hold ID more securely.
It washed beautifully and dried quickly (I always hang to dry). I just got it yesterday and wore it, but I'll be wearing it again today, until my other Castelli sleeveless style arrives.
Love it and recommend it.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I'm one of those people who love to bike in style as well as pedaling hard. I bought the red, black & white combo to match both my bike & my castelli aero shorts. This jersey is super versatile. I can put a long sleeved base layer shirt under on a colder morning ride then strip down to just the jersey later in the day. The pockets in the back didn't sag filled with essentials & easy to reach. Color blocking in the midsection was extremely flattering being bent over on a road bike!