When you roll up to the registration table just as an unexpected storm front unleashes swirling gusts of frigid air, you'll be happy you brought along your Castelli Men's Long-Sleeve Prosecco Wind Baselayer. Made from Castelli's breathable, medium weight Prosecco fabric, this base layer provides much appreciated warmth and wicks sweat out and away to keep you dry and warm as you settle into a rhythm 250m off the start line.
As good as the fabric is, the star feature of this baselayer is its Gore Windstopper windproof membrane on the front panel. Windstopper means it'll do its job no matter the conditions, so you'll be riding comfy when the wind whips up and the rest of the field is chilled to the bone.
- A cycling baselayer for inclement conditions
- Windproof front panel blocks the elements
- Streamlined fit hides stealthily under a jersey
- Medium weight fabric provides warmth
View more Men's Long-Sleeve Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Looks can be deceiving
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
When I initially got it I thought I made a mistake due to it being so thin. Then I tried it out in 0 Celsius with my Castelli Thermo Suit and it definitely kept me warm.