Prosecco Tech Short-Sleeve Base Layer
Any cyclist knows that cold sweat is the ultimate enemy when the temperatures fall and a downhill descent leaves you shaking like a wet leaf. To keep the cold sweat at bay, throw on Castelli's Prosecco Tech Short-Sleeve Base Layer that discreetly moves moisture away from your skin while adding minimal insulation just for good measure. Designed to work best when in contact with the skin, patented synthetic fibers at the waist and back help to regulate body temperature under bibtight straps or your favorite thermal jersey. Ideally suited for those late-fall and early winter rides, this unassuming short-sleeve tee just might become the best addition to your cold weather kit.
- Moisture wicking base layer for cool days in the saddle
- Prosecco hydrophillic treatment shakes off sweat
- PrimaLoft panels reduce uneven insulation with bibs
- Crew neck closure fits under short-collared jerseys
- Rated for rides ranging from 50°-68°