Item # CST00DX
Castelli Prosecco Sleeveless Baselayer - Men's $54.95
When sleeved baselayers are just too warm, but it isn't quite temperate enough outside to go baselayer-free, the Castelli Prosecco Sleeveless Men's Baselayer strikes the balance to keep your core warm without overheating. Made from Castelli's dual-layer Prosecco fabric, this baselayer boasts hydrophilic properties that usher moisture out and away from your body for quick evaporation so you stay comfortable and dry through intense intervals, endurance miles, and weekend coffee rides.
- A mid-weight, sleeveless baselayer for chilly weather rides
- Hydrophilic treatment wicks moisture away
- Streamlined fit sits comfortably under winter outer layers
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
View more Men's Sleeveless Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: large
I've tried several methods of layering for my cooler weather rides 38-55 degrees and not quite figured out the correct combination of gear to keep my skin dry. I could stay warm once I was going, but not if I stopped because I couldn't get enough of the sweat away from my body. This base layer did the trick. I'll probably buy a second once for next year so I can always have a fresh one.
Figuring out proper sizing with any cycling gear can sometimes be a little tricky, but I have several items of the Castelli brand that I've purched from Competitive Cyclist of which I've exchanged a few. The team is great to work with and make the process real easy. Thanks CC.