Item # CST00E0
Castelli Procaccini Wool Long-Sleeve Baselayer - Men's $99.95
Through a seemingly endless onslaught of technical blends and synthetic wonder fabric, wool has persevered as an ideal fabric for warm, breathable, and naturally odor-resistant base layers. As such, the Castelli Men's Procaccini Wool Long-Sleeve Baselayer holds court as an important addition to your winter kit wardrobe. Castelli uses Nuyarn fabric, which blends wool and a bit of nylon to boost breathability and durability into a slightly relaxed fit that transitions seamlessly from coffee shop conversation to appropriately caffeinated ride time.
- A versatile, wool-blend cycling base layer
- Manages moisture and resists odor
- Relaxed fit lends utility on and off the bike
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
View more Men's Long-Sleeve Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Excellent all-around. I haven't used it on the bike, partly because I prefer sleeveless base-layers. Off the bike, it's incredibly comfortable and fits perfectly. None of that constricting feeling you get when wearing race-cut jerseys. The squared-off collar is a nice touch; you never realize how a regular collar gets in the way, at times. This is especially true when riding. The shirt just looks great, too; lots of compliments on this thing.