Item # CST00E0
Castelli Procaccini Wool Long-Sleeve Baselayer - Men's $99.95
Through a seemingly endless onslaught of technical blends and synthetic wonder fabric, wool has persevered as an ideal fabric for warm, breathable, and naturally odor-resistant base layers. As such, the Castelli Men's Procaccini Wool Long-Sleeve Baselayer holds court as an important addition to your winter kit wardrobe. Castelli uses Nuyarn fabric, which blends wool and a bit of nylon to boost breathability and durability into a slightly relaxed fit that transitions seamlessly from coffee shop conversation to appropriately caffeinated ride time.
- A versatile, wool-blend cycling base layer
- Manages moisture and resists odor
- Relaxed fit lends utility on and off the bike
View more Men's Long-Sleeve Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.