Perfect protection for gusty morning rides.
Brisk spring mornings can cause a bit of a challenge when the afternoon opens up to sunshine and warmth. You don't want to compromise your core temperature right from the get-go, but none of us are particularly fond of piling bulky shells into our back pockets for the majority of our ride. Designers at Castelli seem to be on par with us, which is why they crafted the Pro Light Wind Vest for Men. Ideal for dewy mornings with cool breezes, the Pro Light Wind Vest has your front and shoulders covered from the wind with a lightweight woven fabric that blocks the breeze, while an ultra-breathable mesh makes up the back for full breathability as the day warms up.
Ideally, the majority of your hours on the bike should be spent in balmy temperatures, so Castelli's designers made sure that the Pro Light Wind Vest is incredibly easy to stash in your back pocket as soon as the chilly descent gets kissed with warm sun. It weighs in at only 81-grams, which Castelli estimates to be about the same as a couple of gels, and takes up about the same amount of space, making it an easy to justify layering when you're departing in the dim hours of the morning.
- Take the wind off of your core with this light vest
- Printed woven front slices through breeze
- Let sweat and heat escape with mesh back panel
- Impossibly light at only 81-grams (size large)
- Packs down to a minuscule size for back pocket storage
- YKK zipper for letting in a little more air when you warm up