Pro Fit Light Rain Jacket
Castelli designed the Pro Fit Light Rain Jacket to be their most aerodynamic rain jacket. Built using high-stretch fabrics with a smooth face, this jacket cuts through wind and rain efficiently while providing a good amount of stretch, ensuring the fabric moves with you for optimal comfort while transitioning in and out of the saddle on tough climbs or sprints. And as the name implies, the jacket is cut for a skin-tight fit on World Tour riders, so keep that in mind when determining your size.
The Pro Fit Light Rain Jacket is made of Castelli's Torrent Stretch fabric with 3-layer construction on the sleeves and 2-layer construction on the main body. Castelli does this to ensure next-to-skin comfort on the sleeves while omitting the inner textile layer on the main body to save weight and keep the piece compact. This ensures the jacket easily packs down into a jersey pocket or saddle bag for those surprise storm cells often encountered during shoulder season riding. The seams are fully sealed, so paired with the polyurethane membrane this jacket is fully waterproof, not just water-resistant. Castelli finishes the jacket with 3 rear storage pockets and a long, Gabba-style tail to protect from road spray—nice features to have on a packable rain jacket.
- Aerodynamic rain jacket for cycling in inclement weather
- Aero stretch fit stays comfortable as you cut through wind & rain
- Main fabric with sealed seams is completely waterproof
- Jacket packs down tightly for easy storage in a jersey pocket
- Three rear pockets for stashing food and essentials on the ride
- Castelli continues to lead the way in race fit cycling gear for variable weather