Castelli sets a high standard when it comes to performance cycling apparel, and the Prima Shorts receive comfort and elite-level design at an affordable price-point. Shorts with a bib-design are common in form-fitting cycling bottoms, however, shorts offer an appealing versatility that removes the hassle of controlling and concealing bibs, whether in spin-class or on the open road—not to mention decluttering nature-breaks. Castelli's Pro Dry Soft Lycra form-fits and supports during your most intense workouts, and as the temperatures rise, sweat is efficiently wicked away to help you finish strongly.
Castelli brings high performance to the Prima's chamois as well with the KISS AIR2 and an updated top-cloth for all-day softness and comfort. Giro3 leg grippers keep the shorts in place during sprint efforts, and the reflective details add low-light visibility as you chase the sunset.
- Uncompromising performance at an entry-level price point
- Updated Pro Dry Soft fabric cools and dries quickly
- Performance chamois with soft top-cover adds comfort for all-day riding
- Supportive fit is sleek without being compressive
- Sewn-on reflective patches for low-light visibility