Why We Like The Premio Black Bibshort
Castelli's Premio Black Bibshort is designed for comfort over long distances, support, and durability. We like that this bibshort is engineered for speed and that the woven fabrics used weigh 30-percent less than comparable knit fabrics. A perforated back bib panel provides breathability with straps that don't bind at the shoulders, and integrated gripper elastic at the leg holds everything in place. The Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad only adds to the comfort these bibs provide while we're in the saddle.
- Bib shorts for riding long distances in comfort
- Gradient stretch woven fabric for support where we need it
- Perforated back bib panel with lie-flat bib straps
- Integrated gripper elastic at the leg holds everything in place
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad cushions while we ride
- Laser-etched logos at the center back and lower legs