Stay out all day.
We've all been out on masochistically long rides, some as a result of wrong turns and others to prep for race season, only to be gradually worn down by fabric that can't stand up to the mileage. This season, face your long rides with a short made specifically for the purpose. Whether you're riding a Fondo with the family or heading out on a punishing all-day ride of your own engineering, trust the Castelli Premio Men's Bib Short to keep fit issues out of the equation no matter how long you're out.
Among Castelli's upper echelon, including the Mondiale and the Free Aero Race, the Premio features extra support in the style of the Mondiale, at a more accessible price point. Developed with hours-long training rides in mind, the Premio's highly supportive Lycra blend is cut to follow a close, second skin fit that stabilizes your muscles over the miles, with as few seams as possible to maintain the fabric's fluid, supple feel in the saddle. Though it lacks the laser-cut perforations and bib straps of the Mondiale, the Premio comes with its own airy mesh lumbar panel and clean, bonded seaming on bib straps and legs.
- Tackle your most ambitious rides in this endurance short
- Form-fitting cut mimics your movements with a supportive fit
- Breathable, stabilizing Lycra blend delivers hours of comfort
- 3D mesh lumbar band gives extra support to lower back
- Progetto X2 Chamois provides smooth, plush support
- Raw-edge leg hems lined with light silicone for grip