Why We Like The Polvere Jersey
Whether we're working hard on training days, ticking away big miles, or exploring our favorite trails and backroads, we can count on Castelli to craft the perfect cycling apparel to improve our riding experience. The last thing we want when we're pushing our limits is irritation from our jersey, and that's why the brand's Polvere Jersey is cut with a flat raw edge for a smooth, close-to-skin feel. Snag-resistant sleeve and shoulder fabric works in tandem with the jersey's main ProSecco Unlimited material to offer a comfortable design that's durable enough to resist wear and tear from hazards on the trail. We are into more than the construction of this jersey, though, and the design offers and aesthetic that will work for any kit. As with all great cycling jerseys, the Polvere Jersey is constructed with three rear pockets that offer ample room for your riding necessities. They're positioned optimally for easy access while riding.
- Performance jersey that's constructed for durability
- ProSecco Unlimited ensures breathability and comfort
- Snag-resistant fabric increases durability for your ride
- Sleeve finish with a flat raw-cut edge that eliminates irritation
- Three rear pockets offer real estate for your essentials