Item # CST00KH
Castelli Podio Doppio Full-Zip Jersey - Men's $99.95
Comfort without compromise.
By now, we're all pretty aware of Team Sky's quest for marginal gains to help them benefit in racing situations, but not all rides are races especially for the majority of us, and super aero materials and cuts aren't always favored when we just want to go out and spend some quality time in the saddle. Apparently, the pros feel the same way and Castelli develops the Men's Podio Doppio Full-Zip Jersey specifically for Team Sky riders to use while training.
Castelli sought to refine the cut and select a fabric that ensures a great fit that dries quickly and looks great. Drawing upon some favored features from its collection, Castelli bestows some nice touches to the Podio Doppio including the drop tail just below the rear pockets, and an overlapping collar for extra neck protection. The inset sleeves give the jersey that classic, traditional look. Naturally, a full-length YKK Vislon zipper easily dumps heat on warm climbs and the gripper elastic at the waist's hem keeps the jersey in place over the course of the ride.
Team Sky was so happy with the jersey, some riders even asked Castelli if they could race in it. It doesn't have the remarkable aerodynamics of some other Castelli jerseys, so that'd get a no from Dave Brailford and Co. but for long training days it's fair game.
- A training jersey for the pros and those aspiring
- Prosecco GT on the main body wicks moisture away
- Prosecco Air Stretch increases ventilation and breathability
- A covered, easy sliding YKK Vislon zipper dumps heat
- Asymmetrical collar protects the neck from zipper
- Dropped pockets offer a better fit around the waist
[main body] Prosecco GT, [side panels] Prosecco Air Stretch
spring, summer, fall
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.