Perfetto RoS Light Jersey
Transition seasons pose some problems when donning your cycling kit, and while we won't claim Castelli's Perfetto RoS Light Jersey will solve all of them, we're confident that its versatility can make quite a few blustery days a bit easier. At first glance you might think Castelli's simply re-branded the Gabba as the Perfetto, and we wouldn't blame you for making that connection, it offers a remarkably similar cut, with contoured panels that provide a tailored fit when you're in your cycling position — however it sets itself apart by scaling in as Castelli's lightest short-sleeve jersey with wind protection, so you don't have to compromise gram-savings for coverage.
Like the Perfetto before it, the new RoS Light is streamlined and minimalist, however it employs all new fabrics this year, including GORE-TEX's new Infinium 203 Stretch fabric on the front and sleeves, which provides lightweight next-level wind protection, partnered up with a durable water repellent treatment that sheds showers on unpredictable spring and fall jaunts. On the back you'll find the familiar Nano Flex Light Woven fabric that offers enhanced breathability where you need it, preventing overheating when you're exerting yourself on major efforts, and quickly drying to avoid chills when you've made it to the top and cool gusts greet you on your winding descent.
With the Castelli name attached to the Perfetto RoS, it's no surprise that fit is a priority. The jersey contours to your core strategically, and utilizes slightly less fabric in the chest to keep wrinkles and bulges to a minimum when you're in the drops, or hammering through hill sprints. In the back you'll find an extended drop-tail hem that resembles the Gabba jersey, and packs in a pixelated reflective panel that increases your visibility when the lighting gets dim. Finally, the jersey is finished off with two deep rear pockets, and a pump sleeve to keep your essentials organized and close at hand.
- Fight gusts without bulk in Castelli's lightest wind jersey
- Tailored cut contours to your body for ultimate cycling fit
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM fabric cuts through wind without weight
- Stretch and breathe comfortably with Nano Flex Light back panel
- Drop heat in a pinch on punchy climbs thanks to full-length YKK zip
- Gabba-style drop-tail hem provides large reflective panel for visibility
- Keep riding essentials close at hand in rear organization pockets
- Item #CST00TC
- [front, sleeves] GORE-TEX Infinium 203 Stretch, [back] Nano Flex Light
- full-length YKK Vislon
- spring, fall
- 2 rear, 1 pump sleeve
- accents and drop-tail hem
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year