Perfetto Ros Limited Edition Convertible Jacket - Men's
- Castelli improves upon the Perfetto for its latest convertible piece
- Limited edition colorway stands out on the wintry tarmac
- New zipper placement offers cleaner look and short-sleeves
- GORE Infinium fabrics offer improved breathability and waterproofing
- Taped seams further keep moisture from sneaking inwards
- Sleeves remove at elbow for a cleaner jersey feel when short-sleeve
- Convertible zips are tucked between fabric layers to prevent irritation
- Runs small, so we recommend sizing up for ideal fit
- Item #CST00W0
- [face fabric] GORE-TEX Infinium 205 Warm, [back panels] GORE-TEX Infinium 203 Light
- spring, fall, winter
- hip, drop-tail hem
- zip at chest, removable sleeves
- 2 rear, 1 pump sleeve
- back panel
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 11.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 13, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
5'10 at 165lb XL fits like a glove. Great jersey, excellent quality
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
December 9, 2020
FIRST MIX-UP FROM CASTRELLI
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
I HAVE BEEN BUYING CASTRELLI SHORTS AND JERSEYS FOR A WHILE NOW. ALWAYS ORDER A MEDIUM. THIS MEDIUM JACKET IS DEFINITELY A SMALL. WORKMANSHIP IS EXCELLENT. FIX- I CAN BARELY GET MY ARMS THROUGH, SHOULDERS VERY TIGHT, TORSO VERY TIGHT. THIS IS TO SMALL FOR ANY GARMENT TO FIT UNDERNEATH. I MUST RETURN IT. HOW SO FAR OFF FOR A MED, WHEN ALL OTHER GARMENTS HAVE FIT SO WELL. ?!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help