Perfetto Light Glove
Changing seasons pose a whole new challenge to our kits, but Castelli aims to make it just a little bit easier with the Perfetto Light Glove. This glove may fit and feel similar to your spring or summer glove, thanks to its lightweight material and minimal seaming, but it packs a serious punch against the elements, with GORE-TEX Infinium material that sheds wind and water with ease, without the bulk of some of the more insulated options. The Perfetto Light gloves are ideal for days when you want to keep wind at bay, but don't require full blown fleece or insulation to keep you warm. Castelli Damping System padding is placed on the palm to absorb jarring forces from the road and prevent fatigue, while silicone print improves tactile feel of your shifters and brakes. In the event that you need to tinker with your head unit you'll be pleased to find that the fingertips are equipped with touchscreen compatible threads, so you can dial in your route, or check your riding stats without removing the gloves.
- Featherweight gloves that pack a punch against the wind
- GORE-TEX Infinium cuts the wind and rain
- Gloves omit insulation to keep things light and flexible
- Castelli Damping System on palm absorbs jarring vibrations
- Silicone zones on palm improve your grip and tactile feel
- Touchscreen technology for easy tinkering with head units
- Reflective accents give you a boost of visibility in low lighting
- Item #CST00TX
- GORE-TEX Infinium Stretch Light
- Castelli Damping System
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 27, 2023
Excellent performance; not durable
- I've put it through the wringer
+ Really good for protecting hands from wind chill (but yeah, no insulation) + Lightweight and allows pretty seamless finger movement - Not very durable; worn for like 200 hours and the fingertip contact enhancers for phone use are already coming off and some cuts through glove material
March 17, 2023
Extremely thin; no insulation
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Very thin gloves, almost like surgeon gloves. Offer no insulation whatsoever. Very light, though, and takes no place in pockets.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help