Why We Like The Passo Limited Edition Jersey
Castelli—a Milan, Italy, born brand—has been producing quality performance cycling gear since the 1930s, when the brand began sponsoring professional cycling teams. Since then, Castelli has flourished into one of the top cycling brands in the world, and that experience shows. With jerseys like Castelli's Passo Jersey, it's clear the brand has paid attention to what matters most when we're racing, or just riding. We like that this jersey is an all-arounder for everything from weekend races to long days in the saddle, and that the main ProSecco Micromesh fabric provides quick-drying tech and lightness. Perforated side panels enhance breathability, and a seamless sleeve construction offers comfort. The Passo Jersey is built on Castelli's Squadra base model, and it's outfitted with three rear pockets for all the supplies you'll need on your ride.
- An all-around performance jersey that can tackle races and long rides
- ProSecco Micromesh keeps your body dry when you're working hard
- Mesh side panels offer breathability and lightness
- Drop tail with three rear pockets for supply space
- Seamless sleeve construction for unmatched comfort