Fit for Classics weather.
The Castelli Women's Omloop Thermal Bib Shorts hit the sweet spot between shorts and knickers to keep you comfortable through chilly, late-fall and early-spring rides when the weather is temptingly close to being warm enough to kit up in your regular bib shorts. With a length that hits right at the knee for warming coverage, these shorts feature a soft, laser cut hem edge that won't pinch uncomfortably as you move through the pedal stroke and allows a freedom of motion not always experienced with knickers or knee warmers.
Castelli fashions the Omloop with a contoured silhouette that would be at home in a race or on your weekend training ride. The canvas is Thermoflex fabric, a stretchy, breathable material developed to insulate and move with you in the saddle. The laser-cut leg hems contribute to its streamlined look, and airy mesh bib straps remain breathable and light.
As the Omloop counts itself among Castelli's top-end pieces, it comes built with Castelli's Progetto X2 Air women's chamois. A carefully constructed mix of multi-density cushioning, the Progetto X2's minimal shape belies its ability to protect you through long miles, remaining soft and supple over hours in the saddle.
- Chilly rides just got better with this innovative thermal short
- Form-fitting silhouette closely contours the body
- Thermal fabric keeps warm air close to skin while it wicks
- Longer length blends the best of a knicker and a short
- Luxurious chamois provides hours of support and relief
- Reflective accents help you stand out on dim days