Gloomy days and looming stormclouds tend to shift the motivation dial hard towards the lounging on the couch in pajamas side of the scale and far away from kitting up and rolling out for a training ride. That is, unless you happen to have a pair of Castelli Women's Nanoflex Donna Bib Tights hiding in the drawer of winter cycling gear. When you need to ride and stay protected from the elements, these will get you out the door and keep you warm and happy through whatever wind and rain those clouds throw at you.
The not-so-hidden secret to the Nanoflex Donna Bib Tights' success is right there in their name. They're made from Castelli's Nanoflex fabric, which is a water-resistant version of the insulating Thermoflex fabric. Nanoflex is coated with millions of nanofilaments to create a water-repellent surface, compelling rain and road spray to bead up and roll off the surface. Of course, the introduction of those nanofilaments doesn't interfere with Nanoflex's thermal properties, and the brushed interior not only keeps warmth in, but it also wicks moisture away from your skin to keep you comfortable and dry.
The bibs are made from breathable mesh that won't interfere with your upper-body layering by imposing extra insulation, and Giro3 grippers and zippers at the ankles maintain water-repelling coverage. The inclusion of Castelli's Kiss Air Donna insert ensures a comfortable cyclist-to-saddle interface with multi-density, breathable cushion that provides support where you need it and minimizes bulk where you don't.
- Weather-resistant bib tights for cold-weather training
- Nanoflex fabric insulates and fends off the wet
- Soft ankle grippers hold hems in place
- KISS Air Donna chamois provides comfortable support
- Reflective accents increase visibility to motorists
View more Women's Tights & Bib Tights
Castelli Sizing Chart
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.