Nano Flex Pro 2 Omloop Bibshort
If the thought of cool, wet, classic-esque ride days are why you get out of bed in the morning, you'll appreciate the Nano Flex Pro 2 Omloop Bibshort from Castelli. Its experience outfitting some of the sport's best riders has led to new technologies such as a nanotech water-repellent finish to repel raindrops and road spray, letting you focus on the finish line and the competition and not soaked clothing. Castelli's Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric features a brushed lining that adds much-needed insulation from cooler temperatures on rainy training rides.
So these bibs are not only more comfortable to wear during spring and fall deluges than soggy tights or knickers, it provides extra warmth in cooler weather with its elongated cut. The raw-cut leg openings sit just above the knee at the front keeping weather at bay, while tapering to a shorter length at the rear so it doesn't interfere with your pedaling. It's finished with Castelli's Progetto X² multi-density chamois, for cushioning support that keeps vibrations from causing undue fatigue letting you save every watt of energy for a race winning move.
- Bib shorts for cycling in cool, rainy weather
- Nano Flex Xtra fabric keeps heat close with its cozy brushed lining
- Nanotechnology water-repellent finish repels rain
- Tapered legs provide rain protection and pedaling ease
- Progetto X² Air chamois fights fatiguing vibration
- Reflective graphics increase visibility
- Flat bib straps offer support without chafing
- Minimal seam construction minimizes water ingress