Nano Flex Pro 2 Bib Tight
Busy lives often don't let us ride as much as we'd like. When the seasons change and storm clouds frequently linger on the horizon, there's no need to let your training suffer. The Nano Flex Pro 2 Bib Tight offers substantial water protection and warmth without sacrificing mobility or breathability, making them ideal for all kinds of cooler weather and not just rainy days.
The new Nano Flex Xtra Dry main fabric has a tighter-knit construction and a more effective water repellency treatment, improving warmth and water-resistance compared to prior generations of the Nano Flex tight. Castelli also reduced the number of seams, decreasing the chance of water seeping in. For protection against wet roads, Castelli uses waterproof splash guards on the lower legs, a material that is also reflective to enhance visibility to other road users in low light. A double layer of fabric over the backside further protects from road spray. Because there is no membrane, these tights are breathable and wick-moisture during more intense intervals, keeping you dry from perspiration in addition to the rain. They are also stretchy as to not hamper movement, unlike cumbersome heavy-duty rain pants, making them a go-to training tight for any colder days.
This is a serious training tight so Castelli includes their finest insert, the Progetto X2 Air. A soft and stretchy next-to-skin layer keeps you comfortable during movement, with ventilation to aid in moisture evaporation. Multi-density foam cushions your sit bones and perineum for long-ride comfort, without being too bulky in other areas.
- Cycling bib tights for cooler conditions and rainy days
- Main fabric repels water and keeps you warm in foul weather
- Splash guards on legs & fabric on back shield from road spray
- Breathable, stretchy material is ideal for training rides
- Minimal seams help keep water out and warmth in
- Top-tier chamois provides comfort on longer rides
- Lie-flat bib strap construction is comfortable against the skin
- Castelli continues to revolutionize the world of inclement weather gear