Don't be afraid of rain.
Ill-fitting knickers are the bane of road cyclists' existence, particularly those who train in cold-weather locales. If you can't recall a pair of knickers you've owned that you've actually liked, know that you can toss your ill-fitting old knickers and trade them for something made to fit well. Castelli's expertise in fit is no secret, and the Italian firm takes the construction of its Nano Flex 2 Bib Knickers as seriously as the rest of its impeccably tailored kit.
Whether the skies look gloomy before you head out or you're caught in a surprise shower, Nano Flex fabric was created specifically to combat wet, inclement weather on the bike. The Nano Flex 2 Knickers continue the legacy their predecessor set, repelling water while establishing a layer of warmth close to your skin.
Castelli purposely eliminates seaming wherever possible to reduce the likelihood of water soaking through the knickers, and it adds secure Giro3 grippers to the cuffs to create a consistent fit that seals out road spray. The bib itself is mesh, airy and breathable, designed to subtly sit under a jersey and be barely noticeable when you're pedaling. Castelli's Kiss Air chamois loyally stands guard between you and the saddle, providing multi-layered cushioning that remains supportive and breathable over the miles, however cold and rainy they may be.
- Ride comfortably through unpredictable weather
- Fabric repels water and holds warm air next to your skin
- Slim cut with minimal seaming moves with you on the bike
- Lightweight, airy mesh bibs aid in breathability
- Plush chamois ensures long-ride comfort and support
View more Men's Knickers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.