When we’re not quite ready to give in to full jacket weather, the Mortirolo Vest provides the warmth our core needs for late-season training. Based off the jacket of the same name, the Mortirolo Vest uses fleece-lined Gore-Tex Windstopper on the front panels to protect and insulate, while the back panel is Castelli’s Warmer thermal fabric to better vent heat. When the daylight wanes, large reflective panels help us stay visible on the road as we make our way back home, training done and a warm meal on our mind.
- Softshell vest to insulate on shoulder-season training rides
- Gore-Tex Windstopper front protects from wind and chill
- Thermal back panel dumps heat to regulate temperature
- Three large pockets store extra layers and fuel
- Reflective paneling keeps you seen when riding late in the day