Castelli's Mortirolo Jacket is a go-to winter jacket for cyclists of all disciplines, and the Mortirolo Reflex continues the tradition with the addition of reflective paneling for an updated twist on Castelli's classic style.
The big update for this jacket is perforated reflective fabric across the shoulders and lower back to increase visibility in low-light conditions for rainy days and evening rides. The front of the jacket stays the same, being made of Windstopper X-Fast fabric to provide protection against wind and drizzle. This windproof and water repellent fabric combines breathability with internal brushed fleece to keep everything warm and dry on chilly fall and winter rides. The back of the jacket is made of cozy, yet breathable warmer fabric for temperature control, reducing the potential for overheating. It's like having an upgraded version of your favorite fleece blanket along for the ride to fend off the cold and battle the wind.
Castelli also pays attention to the little details. Front zippered chest vents allow for customized ventilation control and a silicone gripper at the waist keeps the jacket in place throughout your ride. The Mortirolo Reflex Jacket's three rear pockets also provide enough space for a spare tube, extra toe warmers, and a few packets of your favorite hot chocolate mix.
- Perfect jacket for drier, cooler days with lower light
- Fit accommodates a baselayer while remaining form-fitting
- Fabric provides windproofing and rain-resistance
- Drop hem prevents wheel spray from getting you soaked
- Chest vents allow quick and easy venting
- Sleeves and side panels have reflective fabric for maximum visibility
- Recommended for temperatures into the low-40s to mid-50s