Mortirolo Limited Edition Jersey
Castelli's Mortirolo Limited Edition Jersey celebrates the mighty Mortirolo climb, long considered to be the toughest mountain climb in Italy and quoted by many professional cyclists as the most difficult mountain to ascend in any of the three major tours. Located in the Alps, it plays host to one of the most challenging stages of the 2019 Giro.
The Mortirolo Limited Edition Jersey uses a combination of fabrics for an optimal fit, comfort, and quick drying. Its main fabric, Velo Light is lightweight and wicks moisture while the perforated side panels promote breathability. Up front, a YKK Vislon zipper, complete with Castelli scorpion zipper pull, allows you to adjust the level of ventilation. At the rear, a mesh silicone waistband keeps the fit in check while 3 rear pockets in Castelli’s drop pocket design haul ride snacks and tubes. Lastly, the sleeve construction has a raw cut finish for comfort and a modern look.
- Castelli's honors the mighty Mortirolo with this limited edition jersey
- Fabrics are built to breathe, stretch, and dry quickly
- 3 rear pockets haul riding essentials
- Raw cut arm openings improve comfort
- Full-length zipper allows for temperature regulation
- Mesh silicone waistband keeps the fit in check