Mortirolo 3 Jacket
Keep up with the miles during the cooler months with the Women's Mortirolo 3 Jacket from Castelli. Ideal for milder shoulder season dry conditions that fall between the low 40 and high 50-degree Fahrenheit range, its windproof materials up front offer protection against the elements while the rear is better able to breathe, so you're less likely to overheat while doing some intensity.
Castelli outfitted the forward-facing parts of the Mortirolo, think the sleeves and shoulders, with a warm and windproof Gore Windstopper X-Fast material. This strategic fabric placement assures protection at locations where you need it most and safeguards your core from warmth-sapping wind and chill. Meanwhile, the back of the jacket uses its Warmer thermal fleece that's designed to wick moisture, dry quickly, and promote passive breathability. Its slim fit maintains an aerodynamic silhouette, without affecting your range of motion in the saddle, and the reflective panels on the sleeves enhance your visibility in low-light conditions.
- Stay warm on your spring and fall rides with this jacket
- Windproof panels provide core warmth
- Warmer fleece panel back promotes breathability
- Slim fit maintains an aerodynamic silhouette
- Reflective sleeve panels enhance visibility
- Three rear pockets haul riding necessities