We offer a ton of cycling jackets with different styles, features, and fabrics so naturally, it starts to get a bit overwhelming. Thankfully, Castelli understands that many of us want a no-nonsense jacket that'll keep us warm and look great. That's why during the shoulder seasons, we'll be reaching for the Mitica Jacket blending beautiful styling and protection without overdoing it and leaving us a hot, sweaty mess.
The jersey is crafted using mid-weight Gore Windstopper X-Fast fabric that's completely windproof, with enough water-resistance to shed light to moderate precipitation and road spray. It's built to be lightweight with a close-to-body fit making it feel like you're wearing a lighter jersey that keeps body heat close while also letting moisture escape so you don't get clammy inside the jacket.
The jacket uses beautifully sublimated graphics at the upper chest panel for a touch of color that looks great and its tall collar offers extra protection. Castelli finishes the jacket by including three spacious asymmetric rear pockets for holding ride snacks and essentials, with reflective tabs on the outside pockets for enhanced low-light visibility.
- A stylish cycling jacket for cooler ride
- Gore Windstopper fabric is windproof, water-resistant, and breathable
- Form-fitting for close-to-body comfort with room to layer
- Sublimated graphics offer a sleek, unobtrusive style
- Easy-sliding zipper with a tall collar provide protection
- Three rear pockets with reflective tabs offer low-light visibility
- Castelli blend tradition and modern materials for technically advanced cycling clothing