Why We Like The Miracolo Wool Long Sleeve
Built for high-intensity riding in cooler weather, the Miracolo Wool Baselayer keeps us warm by wicking moisture away from the body as quickly as possible. It's ideal for the long, sustained climbs that leave our typical baselayers saturated with sweat. But thanks to the Miracolo's open mesh construction, moisture evaporates quickly so we stay dry and comfortable no matter how hard we're pedaling.
- Merino wool baselayer for high-intensity training and racing
- Airy mesh construction breathes well to prevent overheating
- Nylon reinforcements boost durability
- Raglan sleeves won't interfere with our bib straps
- Material has a bit of stretch for added comfort and mobility
- Item #CSTZ7J0
- merino wool, nylon, elastane
- Insulation Weight
- long-sleeve crew
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.