Item # CST00N3
Castelli Meno Wind Bib Tights $149.95
Block the Breeze.
Grab Castelli's Meno Wind Bib Tights and windproof your legs for comfortable pedaling during the most extreme weather. These bibs feature AirFlex Thermo fabric panels on the front for maximum stretch and total windproofness. The fleecy inside adds a touch of luxury and helps you prepare for battle against the elements. Castelli rates these bib tights for the temperature range of 32 to 46-degrees Fahrenheit and we agree that this is about spot on.
The rear panels get a specific material for the job at hand and Thermoflex Core2 is called in to add additional warmth and great moisture management. The excellent breathability lets the tights exhaust heat out the rear for hard working muscles while the front does its job of protecting them up front. This formula works well and ultimately having a nice go-to kit gets us on road and off the trainer during the winter.
The anatomical cut feels perfect on the bike and the tights are constructed with flat seams for comfort and Castelli places them near the rear to keep drafts out. The mesh bib straps provide lightweight and breathable support and lay flat against your base layers. At the ankles, Giro3 ankle grippers lay flat and work with shoe covers to form a snug seal and reflective taping adds visibility in low light while camlock zippers aid in getting in and out of the tights.
The Meno Wind Bibs are finished a KISS3 Air chamois, which provides superior comfort for your longest base mile rides. It's the same chamois featured throughout much of Castelli's summer kit, so you know you can count of the same opulence in your winter kit as your summer one.
- Windstopper bib tights for winter riding comfort
- Form-fitting silhouette won't bunch or gap while you ride
- Windproof front panels stretch with you while blocking wind
- Thermal fabric on back wicks moisture and insulates
- Plush chamois provides comfort for hours in the saddle
- Reflective ankle zippers for convenient on and off
View more Men's Tights & Bib Tights
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.