Stay dry when you're wrenching.
Working in the pits can be a thankless job, especially when it's rainy, but that's why Castelli is introducing the Meccanico Rain Shell. Designed to be worn when you're wrenching, not when you're in the saddle, the Meccanico is Castelli's bad-weather workhorse, with heavy-duty fabric and a three-layer waterproof and breathable membrane that keeps the wet off when there's work to be done.
It's been outfitted with fully taped seams for supreme weather protection, and has a relaxed, thigh-length cut for easy layering over insulating gear and extra protection when you're spending hours in inclement weather. Maybe best of all, the Meccanico is totally reversible, so you can wear it black side out when you're getting greasy and red side out when you're hanging around the team bus for photo ops.
View more Men's Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.