Item # CST00EK
Castelli LW Head Thingy Neck Gaiter $29.95
This one trick.
Cycling in extreme conditions is easy. Dress as lightly as possible for summer, and insulate like hell for the winter. Fall and spring are trickier, though, as temperatures can change radically throughout the day and the in-between temps often defy our best efforts to dress appropriately. Castelli's LW Head Thingy Neck Gaiter is one trick for solving this conundrum, as it adds a layer of protective material between a chilly fall morning and your delicate visage without loading up on suffocating thermal layers. It's lightweight Soft Flex material is gentle on your face and ideal for everything from long descents in the high mountains of summer to easy spins on brisk, spring afternoons.
- A lightweight cycling neck gaiter for 32-54 degrees
- Soft, high-stretch fabric comfortably protects
- Red scorpion branding helps it stand out in a crowded kit drawer
View more Balaclavas & Neck Gaiters
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Air hole behind the large tag!!!! :(
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Great look, feel and length... but confused why Castelli put the air hole right next to the large garment tag??? It is difficult to cut out entire tag without cutting the material and stitching. I was able to remove most of the tag, but still have a small thin tag line that is left behind the stitching that I can sometime feel when up over my mouth/nose. Too bad the tag isn't printed into the product. Other than that, I absolutely love it.
Also, the other reviewer commented on the tightness of it, but for me the fit it perfect.
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: One size
The fit is not confortable. I do have a lot of hair and maybe that's the reason why