Italia 20 Bib Short
As cyclists, we're big fans of our heritage, and Castelli's Italia 20 Bib Shorts offer just the right amount of throw-back aesthetics to pique our interest, while keeping modern performance a priority. If you're a fan of Castelli's line up you may spot a cut similar to the Endurance 2 Bibshort, and you would be spot on with that observation. The Italia 20 features not only the same cut, but the same fabrics are the Endurance 2, but with unique aesthetics designed to stand out in the peloton.
Castelli combines its much-lauded Progetto X2 Air Seamless chamois for all-day riding comfort with the amazingly luxuriously Giro3 lie flat leg gripper at the openings keeping the hem locked in place. It's constructed of its Endurance Evolution fabric that sits softly against the skin while supporting the muscles with optimal compression that’s further complemented with textured compression side panels. It also helps keep you cooler and drier thanks to its excellent wicking properties and superior moisture management. This bib is always up to the task of providing riding comfort on you hardest and longest training rides.
Castelli updates the bib strap construction with mesh back and straps that's designed to keep you cool on those extended summer climbs. Its embossed Castelli wordmark adds a touch on elegance and is well recognized among discerning cyclists.
- Castelli's Endurance bib shorts meet classic aesthetics
- Endurange Evolution fabric provides support and breathability
- Italia embossed side panels elevate the look for timeless feel
- Mesh bib strap has been updated for comfort and ventillation
- Cushion your posterior with Progetto X2 Air seamless chamois
- Hems stay locked in place thanks to GIRO3 leg grippers