INEOS Perfetto RoS LS Jersey
We all know the feeling when summer falls below the horizon and that first hair twitches under the force of a goosebump. There’s no need though to park the bike and fully commit to the gym membership, as the long sleeve Castelli Perfetto RoS jersey puts up a force-field to winter’s bite. Designed as a multi-functional, cool-weather training piece, the Team INEOS branded jersey handles an abundance of inclement training and riding conditions. Its wind and water-resistant exterior excels during rides requiring a comfortable wind barrier or when unannounced rain showers creep in on your planned route.
Castelli uses feedback from field testing with Team INEOS to create layers with specific purposes. The Perfetto RoS features all-new and exclusive Gore-Tex Infinium Windstopper fabrics on both front and back, however, there’s an emphasis on wind-stopping on the front and breathability and stretch on the rear. This combination is ideal to combat downhill wind-speed and serves to dump the sweat buildup of the previous climb. Taped seams on the shoulder and clavicle zones work hard to keep out forceful rain drops and group-ride wheel spray, as well as provide an area of increased visibility. Of note is the pocket choice on the Perfetto RoS versus the Elemento and Double Espresso, as Castelli incorporates two-rear pockets and a pump sleeve, in favor of the standard three pocket design.
- The ideal long sleeve cycling shell for when summer has faded
- Gore-Tex fabric front and rear protect and conform to the body
- Taped shoulder seams openly laugh at wet-weather paceline spray
- Effortless front zipper is shielded with a wind and rain flap
- Side zips manage heat during hard efforts
- Snug performance fit pairs well with a jersey and base layers
- Pro-team styling is perfetto for Castelli’s classic silhouette