INEOS Free Aero Race 4 Bibshort
A mid-season sponsor swap sees TEAM SKY rebranded as INEOS, however, the riders, staff, and equipment sponsors remain the same meaning the INEOS Free Aero Race 4 Bibshort is essentially the same bit of kit it wore before, just with INEOS livery instead. This is good news for the riders as they gave firsthand feedback in its development. These bibs are twelve years in the making and after countless miles in the pro peloton, Castelli claims it’s the fastest and most comfortable race short to date. This bib is so pro issue in every detail right down to its radio pocket. And INEOS isn't the only team who likes it, in fact, the Free Aero Race Bibshort is the best-selling Castelli short of all time.
At the bottom of the dimpled legs, designed for enhanced aerodynamics, are new GIRO4 leg grippers that feature lie-flat, raw-cut edges with vertical silicone stripes to hold it comfortably in place without restricting stretch. An all-new panel construction offers a better fit and support while lighter, more breathable fabrics also allow for better print quality and Castelli updated the seams to improve the fit and looks. It also re-engineered the bib straps with new materials and minimal construction so they help you stay cooler, lie flat, and are more durable. Finally, it also receives the updated Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat insert with an advanced dual-layer construction featuring one of the softest surfaces we've ever felt in a chamois.
- Castelli's fastest, most comfortable bib in Team INEOS colors
- Vortex dimpled fabric on the legs improve aerodynamics
- Forza fabric on inner legs stretches for a perfect fit
- Stripe mesh engineered minimalist bib construction keeps you cooler
- Doppio V construction in the front increases support and comfort
- Flat-lock stitching throughout reduces irritation
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless chamois offers long ride comfort
- Giro4 leg gripper elastic provides a better grip that's distributed over a larger area