INEOS Free Aero Race 4 Bibshort
After countless miles in the pro peloton, Castelli claims the Free Aero is the fastest and most comfortable race short to date. This bib is so pro issue in every detail right down to its radio pocket. And INEOS isn't the only team who likes it, in fact, the Free Aero Race Bibshort is the best-selling Castelli short of all time.
At the bottom of the dimpled legs, designed for enhanced aerodynamics, are GIRO4 leg grippers that feature lie-flat, raw-cut edges with vertical silicone stripes to hold it comfortably in place without restricting stretch. A paneled construction offers a better fit and support while lighter, more breathable fabrics also allow for better print quality. Castelli also re-engineered the bib straps with new materials and minimal construction so they help you stay cooler, lie flat, and are more durable. Finally, it also receives the pro-level Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat insert with an advanced dual-layer construction featuring one of the softest surfaces we've ever felt in a chamois.
- Team INEOS bib shorts offer performance designed for the peloton
- Aerodynamic, lie-flat seams and grippers improve fit and speed
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless chamois offers critical comfort
- Striped mesh bib straps conform and breathe throughout the ride
- Castelli brings pro-peloton design to your gear closet