As cyclists, we tend to be particularly particular about our sock choice, and doubly so when the temperatures start to drop. Options such as Castelli's Incendio 15 Socks make the chilly weather foot covering conundrum that much easier with their stellar combination of impeccable style and high functionality.
Made from a soft blend of wool and insulated PrimaLoft fabrics with terry cloth construction to up the warmth, these socks present a clean profile to adeptly manage the chill. At 15cm, they also provide ample coverage to tuck up under leg hems and sit at that perfectly on-trend, just-under-the-calf height for days when you let your shins see daylight.
- Insulated socks keep your feet warm through chilly rides
- PrimaLoft and wool blend provides breathable insulation
- Terry cloth construction increases warmth
View more Bike Socks
|US Men's shoe
|US Women's shoe
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
Reviews & Community
Warm and comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
A great companion on chilly morning rides and the fluo accents on the Anthracite/Yellow Fluo look good while adding some extra visibility in low light.